FAQs for Everyone's A Caregiver Mastery Frontline Series
1. How do I log in?
If you have already registered for the series, please go to: webinars.customlearning.com and you will see the login field. Log in using your email address and the password you previously created. If you have forgotten your password, please click ‘I forgot my password’ and you will receive an email from us asking you to reset your password.
If you haven’t registered for the webinar series, please contact the individual who invited you.
2. I don’t know my Sponsor Code. What do I put in that field?
Your sponsor code will be automatically populated when you click the registration link from your invitation email. If you do not know your Sponsor Code, please contact the individual who invited you to the webinar series. It will typically be the organization and/or your hospital who invited you to participate in the series.
3. I have not received the Notes Page. How do I get it?
Be sure that you have registered. Go to the appropriate webinar and download by clicking the Access Learning Guide link. We will be adding the Outline/Notes page 24 hours in advance of each webinar.
4. Can I get CEUs from the Everyone's a Caregiver Mastery Series?
Unfortunately, we do not issue CEUs for this webinar series. You can contact your governing organization to see if they are able to issue them for you.
5. I’m going to be late for the webinar or miss it entirely, can I still watch it? How long do I have to watch it?
Yes, you can begin the webinar any time after it begins at its set time. We don’t want you to miss it, so if you join late it will take you right to the beginning as we are recording it for the archive file. If the entire webinar has passed you can log-in to your account and access it there. You will have access to each webinar for 2 weeks from the date the webinar originally aired.
6. Are there any tools for the Everyone's a Caregiver Mastery Series?
No, there are no additional resources other than the Outline/Notes page that you access through the "Learning Guide" link
7. How do I add/invite others to the watch the webinar series?
Once you are logged in, on the right side of the screen you will see a ‘‘Invite Others’ icon. Enter their email address and they will be invited to register for the Webinar Series.
8. Is there a phone number for me to call in to hear the webinar?
No. There is no phone number or conference line for you to call. You will need speakers on your computer.
If the video is playing, you should also be hearing the audio since they are part of the same stream.
First double check the basics:
- Make sure you have speakers.
- Verify that the speakers are plugged in.
- Check to see if the speakers are working in another application. Try playing a CD.
- Make sure the speakers are not “muted”.
- Make certain the volume of the speakers is turned up.
- Check that the system volume in your operating system is turned up.
- Some sound cards are only able to play audio from one source at a time, so make sure no other applications are using your sound card.
- If your audio is not working in any other application, try restarting the system before turning to your computer manufacturers’ support.
If the audio is working in other applications, you may be having a problem with your flash player. Run the system test to see if you are using a current version of flash. For additional sound issues please contact your institutions technical team.